Armytek Viking Pro Magnet USB
Armytek Viking Pro Magnet USB
- Lysmengde opp til 2200 lumen.
- Lyskjegle rekkevidde opp til 288 meter.
- TIR-reflektor for optimal lysspredning.
- Tåler fall fra inntil 30 meter.Virker ned til 50 meter dyp.
- Virker fra -25 grader Celsius.
- Inntil 32 timersrs bruk pr. lading.
Nye Viking Pro Magnet USB er videreutviklet fra forgjengeren på flere områder.
Ny magnetlading gjør at du slipper å åpne lykten. God utforming gir sammen med silikonbelegg et godt grep og sikkert grep.
Ytterligere forbedret reflektor gir et stabilt og nøyaktig lys på alle avstander.
Forbedret elektronikk og bryter gir fullstendig stillhet ved bruk.
Ekstrautstyr: fargefiltre våpenfeste og magnetisk fjernbryter
NEW FEATURES OF VIKING PRO
Maximum brightness: special precisely calculated reflector for powerful wide LED and tempered glass with anti-reflective coating create large central spot and wide side spill at 2200 lumens brightness. Spill diameter is 20 meters at 100 meters distance.
Innovated electronics and firmware: optimized runtimes and enhanced brightness.
New tactical button: noiseless electronic button prevents disclosing location when hunting or during special operations.
Fast magnetic charger: supplied 18650 Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery is charged in 3 h 40 min.
Improved springs: new springs for better protection of the battery and driver and increased performance efficiency.
Increased reliability: special placement and fixation of the driver in the flashlight body.
Stylish body: matte anodizing, laconic style, new corporate branding.
Extended set: high capacity battery 3500 mAh and fast magnetic USB charger included. The flashlight is ready to use right out of the box.
Compatibility with magnetic remote switch: optional magnetic remote switch for momentary on (only when the button is pressed) and for constant light. Easy one-motion connection, no need to unscrew the tailcap.
ADVANTAGES OF TACTICAL FLASHLIGHTS WITH MAGNETIC CHARGER
- Pro Powerful electronics provides constant brightness even at a temperature of -40 °C and not fully charged battery.
- Pro Two types of operation: hunting and tactical. Tactical operation for quick access to maximum brightness mode and Strobe mode.
- Withstands any recoil due to improved springs and installation of the driver inside a reinforced capsule filled with protective compound.
- Standard 1 inch body is compatible with any accessories, including original magnetic remote switch and magnetic mount for quick one-motion attachment and removal.
- Two-phase electronic button retained two levels of pressing similar to mechanical switch, but became noiseless and 20 times more durable.
- Non-flat button allows to easily switch the flashlight with a palm.
- Innovative technology allows using any 18650 Li-Ion batteries with 10A discharge current and provides full protection against short circuit even in case of contact between magnetic connector and metal objects.
- Solid body made from aircraft-grade aluminium, special matt anti-abrasive finish without rough knurling.
- Steel striking bezel with matte non-reflective black titanium coating, which prevents location disclosure, is used for additional protection of the optical system in the event of a fall and as a shock-crushing tool.
- Active real-time temperature control to prevent overheating above +58 °C and warning indication of low battery level.
- Total protection from water, dirt and dust in accordance with IP68 standard — flashlight continues to work even at 25 meters depth up to 5 hours. Withstands fallings from the 10th floor.
- Robust and water resistant magnetic connector.
- No hassle warranty 10 years.
18650 Li-Ion battery (3500 mAh) is included in the set.
For stable operation of the flashlight we recommend using branded 18650 Li-Ion batteries without PCB (unprotected) or batteries with PCB which guarantees 10A discharge current.